What to expect with our ‘Major Car Servicing’ at CWC Auto Services
At CWC Auto Services we off our Canberra customers and long time clients, full major servicing of most vehicle makes and models.
Our car ‘Major Service’ includes:
- Full grease and lubrication of major components
- New Engine Oil
- New Oil Filter
- All fluid levels checked – topped up where necessary
- Run engine and check for leaks
- Clean air filter housing
- Renew air filter element.
- Inspect and adjust air pre-heat system
- Replace fuel filter and inspect for leaks
- Pressure test radiator (engine cooling system)
- Check condition of radiator cooling system hoses, clamps and coolant
- Complete and electronic tune up
- Check security and condition of exhaust system
- Check front and rear suspension components for wear
- Check steering components
- Lube and inspect transmission linkages
- Check drive train components
- General safety inspection and report
- Remove all wheels and inspect front and rear brakes and brake pads
- Adjust brakes including handbrake
- Inspect tyres for irregular wear, including spare, and check all tyre pressures.
- Tighten wheel nuts
- Inspect/clean battery and terminals
- Inspect drive shafts and CV joints condition
- Clean down engine and gearbox
As you can see we offer an extensive major car service at a reasonable cost to you.
Look after your car and it will look after you!
Contact us today to discuss what we can do for you car!
Book a car service appointment online right here – and remember at CWC Auto Services – “The loan car is always free!”
We Service Most Makes & Models: